The Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship 2021 is a scholarship given to the students who are studying in the school of Madani charitable trust. The students will get a scholarship in the shape of their fees. The scholarship is given by the Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind (Arshad Madani) Public Trust. In this article, we will give you all the details about the Scholarship, Benefits, Contact, Official Website,Eligibility Criteria and Logo [www.jamiatulamaihind.com].
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind Trust Scholarship 2021
The Janab Mulana Qari Asghar Ali Saheb established the Madani charitable trust in 1997 and after this only the scholarships are started given to the students. The scholarship is given to the students who are studying in class 8th and will go in the school of trust. The trust will give a scholarship to all the students. The interested students can fill the application form given in the article. The application form will be filled and will be given to the trust to get the scholarship of Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship 2021. Now the Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind trust Scholarship is inviting the students to take the scholarship for their classes.
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship Overview
|Name of scholarship||Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship|
|Scholarship started by||Madani charitable trust|
|The scholarship is given to||The students studying above class 8th.|
|Scholarship application form||https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/pdf2018/27673-Form.pdf|
|Scholarship Official Website||http://www.jamiatulamaihind.com/home.html|
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind Scholarship 2021 Application Format
The application format for the scholarship is given below. Students who want to fill the application form can see the format below.
- Give the name of your course in which the student is attaining or reading.
- Enter the percentage taken in the previous class.
- Enter your name and address of your school or institute.
- Enter your tuition fees of the year.
- Enter your name in the capital letters.
- Enter your Adhaar number.
- Enter your father’s name.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your postal address.
- enter the contact details of the student.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your email ID.
- Enter 50 words that why you are eligible for this scholarship.
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind Trust Required Documents
The students who are applying online for this scholarship can paste the photocopies with the given documents below.
- The student paid the tuition fee while admission receipt.
- The valid identity card is given by the institution or school.
- Marksheet of the previous class.
- Photocopy of the bank passbook ad the account will be on the name of the student.
- BPL Rashan card photocopy.
- Bonafide certificate
- Income certificate of the father.
How to apply for Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind scholarship 2021
The students who want to apply for the scholarship can see the given steps below.
- Go to the official website of Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind .
- Download the application form given on the official page.
- Fill all the relevant information in the application form with the correct documents.
- The application form will be sent to the given address.
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind (Arshad Madani) Public Trust
Taleemi Imdaadi Fund
1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind contact number
The contact number for the scholarship will be given below. The students who want to call can call on the given mobile number.
Contact number – 011 2331 7729
For more information – Click Here
Official website – Click Here