[SSY] PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2021 – Complete Details [Interest Rate, Calculator]. Apply Online For Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme through Official Website. Read Complete Information regarding Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Official Website, Online Application Form, Online Payment, etc. from this page.
- 1 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) 2021 – Eligibility, Tax Benefit, Withdrawal
- 2 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) 2021 – Key Features
- 3 Interest Rate Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme 2021
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) 2021 – Eligibility, Tax Benefit, Withdrawal
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Official Website – Narendra Modi has released a new scheme which name is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) 2021 for baby girl. The amount under the PM Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme can be deposit in any bank account and post office. The main objective of the investment under this scheme is better education and marriage of the girls. Here we provide the complete details about the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme 2021.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) 2021 – Key Features
The parents can operate the SSY Account until the completion of the age of 10 years of the girl. And after the age of 18 years, the girl must require to operate the account. The minimum amount that can be deposited in the account is Rs. 500 per financial year and maximum Rs. 1.50 Lakh in a financial year. The deposit can be made for a period of 15 years but the maturity time is 21 years. The SSY account can be transferred from the post office to the bank and vice versa.
Interest Rate Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2021
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) offers 8.4% interest for the individual, which is higher than the other bank interest rates. A Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account can be open in HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, PNB Bank, SBI Bank, etc. The rate of interest received under the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme (SSY) is different from year to year and the changes in the rate of interest can be made by the government.
Eligibility Criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, parents require to invest some amount for baby girl in the SSY Account so this amount can be used when she get married or want to educate. Here some eligibility criteria are given which is requiring fulfilling:-
- The SSY account can be open on the behalf of the name of the baby girl child by the parents or legal guardian.
- The baby child must be an Indian citizen.
- Multiple Accounts can’t be open.
- In a family up to two accounts are allowed i.e. one for each girl child.
- The account can be open till the age of 10 years of the baby child. The account can be deposited until the age of 14 years from the account opening.
- The account can be open with the amount of Rs 250 and thereafter parents can deposit in the multiple of Rs 100.
Documents Required under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2021
- The birth certificate of the girl child at the time of account opening.
- The ID proof and Address proof of the parents or legal guardian.
- Any other document which is required to provide under SSY Account.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) – Tax benefit
- The depositor can get up to 1.50 lakh rupees as a tax benefit under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The interest amount is also exempted under the income tax act.
- The SSY Tax Benefits are also available for the maturity amount or the withdrawal amount.
Withdrawal Under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme 2021
- The 50% amount of the account can be withdrawn on the age of 18 Years of the baby girl for higher education.
- Once the maturity time has been completed then the baby girl can withdrawal whole the amount.
Any parents can open the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Account across the country.
|Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme (SSY) Online Form||Click here|
If you have any type of queries regarding this article post it in the below comment section. For Latest Sarkari Yojana Updates, Subscribe Our Blog by pressing the bell icon.