SSA Gujrat Online Hajari Portal New Link 2021 – Check Online Attendance App Download with Adhaar Dise. Online Teacher Attendance & Pagar Bill Online Test is available on Official Website.
- 1 SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Hajari 2021
- 2 SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal 2021
- 3 What is the Time to Give Attendance on SSA Gujarat Portal 2021
- 4 Facilities are given under Gujarat Attendance Portal 2021
- 5 What is the Process of Marking Attendance on Gujarat SSA Portal
- 6 SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal App Download
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Hajari 2021
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari is a scheme started by the Gujarat government for the teachers of Gujarat. SSA Gujarat teachers online attendance at SSA gujarat.org Adhar Dise will be taken by this yojana. The scheme is started for the teachers online attendance which they have to give when they came to school in the morning. The Online Attendance login will give an entry as the attendance of a teacher in the school. The government has started this new way for the teachers to take teachers entry to school. In this article, we will give you all the details about the Gujarat Online Attendance Portal, Log In, Adhaar Login, Mobile App and all other details about the portal.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal 2021
The Gujarat government has started a new portal named Gujarat SSA Portal for the teachers of Gujarat to take their attendance in schools. Gujarat Online Hajari Sarv Siksha Portal is made for the teacher’s who are studying in the Gujarat government schools will now give their online attendance in the schools by their fingerprint. Now the teachers have to give their attendance in the schools in the morning and evening time. By this, the government will map the teachers at the school timing that he is present or not. This portal will make teachers availability online in schools.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari/Attendance Portal Overview
|Name of Portal||Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Portal|
|Portal started by||Gujarat Government|
|Portal Mode||Online mode|
|Portal Objective||To give Improvement in education|
|Portal Official Website||www.ssagujarat.org|
What is the Time to Give Attendance on SSA Gujarat Portal 2021
The teachers of Gujarat have to give attendance at school time. All the teachers have to give online attendance on the SSA Gujarat Portal online. On Gujarat SSA Portal the teachers have to Give attendance before 11-30 AM from Monday to Friday. In the second shift, the teachers have to give attendance before 02-00 PM. On Saturday the school attendance will be taken before 12-30 pm at the school.
Facilities are given under Gujarat Attendance Portal 2021
- Teachers Attendance – The teachers online attendance will be taken online on the portal.
- Teachers Attendance Report – The teacher’s attendance report will be recorded online on the portal and saved for further use.
- Students Attendance – The student’s attendance will be recorded by the Gujarat SSA Online portal for saving the attendance records in the portal.
- Training of teachers – The teachers will be trained for giving education to the students according to their knowledge.
- Migration Monitoring system – The students’ migration will be monitored by the portal that what they are studying in the classes.
- Students Reports -The students’ reports will be seeded to the portal to check by the government hat the students progress is good or bad.
- School Monitoring App – The SSA Gujarat Portal will map the school, to monitor the school, by the application given by the portal. By this application, the school will be monitored on mobile phones.
SSA Gujarat Teacher Profile 2021
The teachers who want to see their profile on the SSA Gujrat Portal can now see their profile by seeing the given steps below.
- Visit the official website.
- Login using the login ID and Password.
- After the successful login click on the profile option.
- Your profile will be shown on your computer screen.
- You can edit your profile and also add new things to your profile.
What is the Process of Marking Attendance on Gujarat SSA Portal
The teachers and students who want to know that how they mark attendance on Gujarat SSA Portal can now see the given steps below. See the steps and mark your online attendance on Gujarat SSA Portal.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage click on the Online attendance system option.
- On the next page give your username and password.
- Type the captcha code in the box.
- Click on the login button.
- You will be logged in to the Gujarat SSA Attendance Portal and now you can mark your attendance online for your school.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal App Download
The students and teachers who want to download the SSA Gujarat attendance portal app can now download the application by the given steps below. read all the steps carefully.
- Visit the play store application on your mobile phone.
- Type SSA Gujarat Attendance app in the search box.
- the Gujarat SSA Online Attendance app will be on the screen.
- Click on the install button.
- The mobile application will be downloaded successfully on your mobile phone.
- Login to the SSA Gujarat Mobile app and give your online attendance.
How to Download SSA Gujarat Study From Home Material
To Download Study From Home Material, the applicants have to follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on Study From Home Material Option Given on the homepage.
- The Videos of teachers and PDF will be opened on the computer screen.
- The PDF and videos will be on your screen.
- Download them and read them for studying at home.
Helpline Number For SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal
The applicants who want to talk to the customer care helpline number of SSA Gujarat portal can now call on the number and can talk to them for solving any problem . The applicants who are facing the problem of CRC Internet Problems can now call on the tollfree helpline number and solve their problem.
CRC Internet problems Call Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 233 1026
Official Website – Click Here