[PMBAY Registration] PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 – Application Form, Eligibility, Documents, Benefits, How To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana.
- 1 PM Balika Anudan Yojana (PMBAY) 2021 – Online Application Form
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 Registration
- 3 Procedure To Apply for Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana
PM Balika Anudan Yojana (PMBAY) 2021 – Online Application Form
The PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 will be introduced by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi Ji. In India, there are many families who are not able to marry their daughters. For such poor families, the PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 has been released. Under this scheme, those girls whose family is belonging to the BPL family can get an amount of Rs 50,000 by the government. This article will help to know about the Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana 2021.
Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 Registration
In our country, there are many poor families whose income is not sufficient for the Marriage of the girls. The Indian Government now wants to help all the peoples who are below the poverty lines. Under the PMBAY Scheme, the 2 girls of the BPL Families can get the benefit of this scheme. This scheme is helpful to all the poor families because under this scheme the central government provides financial support to the poor family on the time of Girls Marriage.
You May Also Read:
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
- PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
- PM Shishu Vikas Yojana
Prime Minister Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana is required to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility:-
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken by the BPL families whose total annual income does not exceed Rs. 15,000.
- The amount which is given under this scheme will be provided at the time of marriage of girl only after the girl child completes 18 years.
- The Girl child requires having a Bank Account.
- The Girl bank account should be open in a government bank.
- Any girls, who are not getting the benefit from any other scheme, are also eligible for this scheme.
- If the Girl is adopted then it believes that the adopted girl is the first girl on legal grounds and she can also apply for this scheme.
- The widowed women of the General BPL category.
Prime Minister Balika Anudan Scheme 2021 Objective
- The main objective of this scheme is to Provide Rs 50,000 at the time of girl marriage as financial support.
- To reduce the sex ratio problem in the country and also improve the birth of girls.
- It also provides medical support to the BPL Families at the time of marriage at free of cost.
- The PMBAY will also be promoted the Women’s protection.
Procedure To Apply for Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana
Till now there is no online application process for the Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana 2021. There are many candidates are waiting for the online application process for PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2021. If there is any update comes from the central government regarding the online application process then we provide you as soon as possible.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 Required Documents
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Marriage Certificate
- Ration Card
- Age certificate of girl.
|Read More About Balika Anudan Yojana||Click Here|
If you have any type of queries regarding this article post it in the below comment section. For Latest Sarkari Yojana Updates, Subscribe Our Blog by pressing the bell icon.