Assam government has recently introduced Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020. Under this scheme assam government is going to provide financial assistance to the poor families of Rs. 830 as nutritional and medicinal support. This is a first ever kind innovative that started by Assam government. In this article we will share you complete information about Assam Orunodoi Scheme application form, procedure, eligibility criteria and beneficiary list.
Government of Assam decided to provide 830 rupees per month to each beneficiary. There are 17 lakh families under Orunodoi Scheme will be covered. Assam government has taken a recommendable test to provide financial help to the families belongs to BPL Category. Selection of beneficiary will start from 17 August and they will receive the amount on first day of every month starting from October. Priority beneficiary given to disabled/handicapped/Separated family member/Unmarried women/Divorced women/Widow women. Complete application procedure mentioned in the below article.
Under Arunodoi/Orunodoi scheme government aims to empower women and provide them financial assistance to support their families. In Assam Orunodoi Scheme, government is going to provide benefits to across 17 lakh state resident families. This financial assistance provided to poor families for nutritional and medicinal support. Assam government is going to start this scheme in the month of October.
About Orunodoi Scheme Assam
Assam government will provide benefits to the state people from 2nd October by providing financial assistance around 70 lakh families. This financial amount to directly transfer to the bank account of beneficiaries. Each beneficiary will get Rs. 830 per month. So there are many candidates who wants to know each and every single information regarding Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
We all know that there are many four families, various problems to support their families. So Assam government decided to start Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020. Under this scheme government aims to provide Rupees 830 to economically weaker section. In the initial stage of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 government aims to provide benefits to more than 1700000 state resident families. After that government is going to increase the beneficiary families and covered more than 25 lakh families under Assam Arunodoi Scheme.
Highlights & Overview of Orunodoi Scheme
- Name of Scheme – Orunodoi Scheme
- State – assam
- Launched By – state government
- Main benefits – financial assistance of Rs. 830
- Benefits – Resident of Assam
Main Objectives of Orunodoi Scheme
Assam Orunodoi Scheme, government has announced the scheme to provide financial assistance through direct bank transfer (DBT). There are around 17 lakh families in the state will get financial assistance of 830 rupees per month. Government is going to provide priority e household with Widow/divorced/unmarried female/separated female/Specially abled nominated female/Specially abled household member.
- Assam government is going to to provide of financial support to the poor families.
- Orunodoi Scheme aims to provide financial help to poor families/deprived.
- Also government aims to improve their life by providing substantial income support.
- For smooth implementation of Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020, state government has earmarked Rs. 280 crore.
- This will enable and ensure minimum monthly cash flow to the poor family.
- Under Assam Arunodoi Scheme, government is going to provide direct bank transfer of the amount to the beneficiary account.
Assistance amount under Orunodoi Scheme
|Procure medicine||Rs 400|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg pulses||Rs. 200|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg Sugar||Rs. 80|
|Fruit and Vegetables||Rs. 150|
Total Amount – Rs. 830
Eligibility criteria for Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Those candidates who wants to get benefits, must check the eligibility criteria-
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Assam state.
- Annual income of family should not exceed Rs. 02 Lakh
- Beneficiary female member should have a bank account on the name.
- Priority given to those households which have widows/divorced/unmarried/separated females and any specially abled member of the household.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Application Form
Those candidates who wants to apply for the scheme have to follow the below procedure –
- First applicant need to visit official website.
- On the homepage you have to download the application form.
- Here is the direct link to download Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020 application form.
- In this application form you have to fill this application form properly and enter the required details.
- Enter applicant name, district, Gram Panchayat, town etc.
- Fill this application form shown in the image below.
Selection of beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Assam government is going to select beneficiaries started from 17 August. The amount will be transferred to the beneficiary bank account on 1st of every month. Assam government is going to transfer the financial amount through direct benefit transfer mode to the bank account of nominee women beneficiary.
District level monitoring committee preparing the list of eligible beneficiaries strictly as per guidelines. The primary selection of beneficiaries will be done at Panchayat and village level.
FAQs Assam Orunodoi Scheme
This is scheme launched by Assam government to provide financial assistance to families.
Rupees 830 Per Month.
Candidates can download application form pdf –
Complete eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information regarding the Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.