Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana [SSPMIS] is a state yojana started by the Chief Minister of Bihar Mr Nitish Kumar for the old age persons above 60 years. In this yojana, the persons who are above 60 years have given a pension monthly for their living. The pension will be given directly in their bank accounts. In this article, we will tell you all the information about the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar, Online Payment and Status Check, PDF Download, Online Registration Application Form and Beneficiary Status which are available on the Official Website. so read the full article carefully.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar Overview
- 1.2 Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- 1.3 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Form Documents Required
- 1.4 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Apply Online on Official Website
- 1.5 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana [SSPMIS] Beneficiary Status Check
- 1.6 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar Check Payment Status
- 1.7 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Application Form PDF Download
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021
The government has started a new yojana for the old age persons of Bihar name as old age pension yojana. This yojana is started by the government of Bihar to help the old age persons. The money will be given to the persons as the pension and the amount will be directly given to the bank accounts of the pensioner. This is a great scheme for the old age persons who have no support in their old age can take the Vridhjan pension yojana and can live happily.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar Overview
|Name of yojana||Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana|
|Yojana Started by||Chief Minister Mr Nitish Kumar|
|Yojana beneficiary||All the old age persons above 60 years|
|Yojana start date||1st April 2019|
|Yojana Mode||Apply Online|
|Yojana Official website||http://sspmis.in/|
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
The benefits of Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar are given below. See all the benefits of the scheme and apply online for the scheme.
- The yojana benefit will be only given to the persons who are above the age of 60 years.
- the persons who are between the age of 60-79 will be given Rs. 400 per month and the persons above 80 years will be given Rs 500 directly in their bank accounts.
- This yojana will not be eligible for the government job persons.
- The money will be only given directly to the bank accounts of the applicant.
- The applicant must have a bank account of his own.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Form Documents Required
The documents required under the yojana will be given below. see all the documents carefully before applying online in the scheme.
- Adhaar card
- Mobile number
- Passport Size photo
- Pahchan Patra
- age certificate
- Bank account
- The age of the applicant will be above 60 years.
- The applicant must be a candidate of Bihar
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Apply Online on Official Website
To apply online for the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan pension scheme the applicant must see the given steps below. Read all the details carefully and then apply online for the yojana.
- Visit the department of social welfare official website of Bihar.
- On the homepage click on the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Registration option.
- Verify your application form by your Adhaar card and fill all the details on the form.
- Click on validate Adhaar card and after verifying the Adhaar click on proceed button.
- On the next page, the registration form will be opened. Fill the registration form on the screen carefully.
- Click on the submit button stated at the downside.
- Now your registration will be done successfully.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana [SSPMIS] Beneficiary Status Check
To check the status of Vridhjan pension yojana the applicants have to follow the given steps below.
- Click on the official website of the Old Age Pension Yojana.
- On the homepage click on the beneficiary status option.
- Click on select search type and enter your beneficiary ID.
- Click on the submit button and your application status will be displayed on the computer screen.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar Check Payment Status
The applicants who want to check the payment status of the pension can follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Go to the beneficiary status.
- Click on Track Existing Beneficiary Option and go to the next page.
- Give your beneficiary number Account number or your Adhaar number.
- Click on the search option.
- The status will be shown on your computer screen.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Application Form PDF Download
The persons who are old in age and not able to do some work can take the benefit of the scheme and can apply for the scheme online. The scheme PDF Form can be downloaded by clicking on the given link below. The applicants who want to download the form can see below.
Vridhjan Pension Yojana Form PDF Download – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here