sspmis.in Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana 2021 – Application Form, Status. Check Online Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar Beneficiary List, Payment Status from this page. Read here complete information regarding Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana 2021 – sspmis.in Online Registration Form
- 2 Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY) 2021 – Eligibility, Documents, Benefits
- 3 How To Apply For Bihar Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana – Application Form Process
- 4 Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme Application Status – Check Online
Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana 2021 – sspmis.in Online Registration Form
Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana has been implemented by the Bihar Chief Minister for the aged people under whom the elderly people of Bihar will be given a pension every month. Through this Vriddhjan Pension Yojana, the old man will not be dependent on anyone and will get out of his old age easily. Those aged above 60 years can avail the benefit of Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana 2021. Read this article carefully to get more information about this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY) 2021 – Eligibility, Documents, Benefits
Under this scheme, those who are above 60 years of age and they can apply for this scheme. Through this MVPY Scheme, old people will be provided some amount of pension in the form of pension every month from the age of 60 till their death. Through the MVPV 2021, the elderly will become empowered and at the same time will not be financially anxious in this last stage of life. This scheme has been formulated by the Chief Minister of the state of Bihar on 1st April 2019 for the elders of the state of Bihar.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme
- The Bihar Vriddhjan Pension Yojana can be availed only by old people residing in the state of Bihar.
- Old age should be at least 60 years or above.
- If old man/women used to do a government job before the age of 60 years, he/she would be considered ineligible for this scheme after retirement.
- People of any class can avail the benefit of MVPY Scheme.
- Applicant is not already availing any other government pension scheme.
Bihar Vriddhjan Pension Yojana 2021 Brief Information
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY)|
|Launch by||Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar|
|Launch Date||February 2019|
|Implementation from||1st April 2019|
|Pension Receive in||Every Month|
Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana Amount Category Wise
|For 60 to 79 Years||Rs. 400 per month|
|80 years or above||Rs. 500 per month|
How To Apply For Bihar Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana – Application Form Process
Applicant can apply for the registration of Bihar Vriddhjan Pension Scheme through online or offline mode. Here we provide the online process which can be used for the application for MVPY Scheme.
- Applicant required to visit the official site sspmis.in.
- At the home page click on the link “Click here to apply online registration for Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY).
- Then-candidate require filling some details such as District, Block, Scheme, EPIC Number, Name, Aadhar Number, etc.
- After filling all the details candidates need to click on the “Validate Aadhar” button.
- Now you receive an application form that is required to fill by the candidate.
- Finally, click on the submit button. Your application for MVPY is completed.
Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme Application Status – Check Online
- Visit the official site sspmis.in.
- Go to the “Beneficiary Status” menu and click on the “Search Beneficiary Status” option.
- Now you require choosing the option from which you need to check your status such as Beneficiary ID, A\c number, Aadhar Number, etc.
- Then click on the “Search” button.
The Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana 2021 is available for only old persons.
|Apply Online For Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana||Click Here|
|Check Bihar Pension Status Online||Click Here|
If you have any type of queries regarding this article post it in the below comment section. For Latest Sarkari Yojana Updates, Subscribe Our Blog by pressing the bell icon.