klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2021-22 – Application Form PDF Eligibility Benefits. KLWB Karnataka karmika kalyana mandali scholarship 2020 Online Payment.
- 1 klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2021-22 – Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance
- 2 klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship Application Form 2020
- 3 How to Apply For klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship [Karnataka Educational Assistance]
klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2021-22 – Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance
Karnataka welfare board education society invites the application form for the children of workers who want an education scholarship in 2021-2022. Students want to apply for the Karnataka labour educational assistance 2020 -21 can apply by going on the official website. This educational scholarship is organised by the Karnataka labour welfare board. Students who are eligible can apply for this scholarship and can take the benefit of this scholarship.
Karnataka Karmika Kalyana Mandali Scholarship 2021-2022 – klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in
|Name Of Board||Karnataka Labour Welfare Board|
|Scholarship Name||Karnataka Educational assistance 2021-2022|
|Scholarship Applicable State||Only Karnataka students|
|Scholarship Applicable for||The children’s of workers|
Karnataka Labour Welfare Fund Eligibility
To be eligible for Karnataka labour welfare fund the students of general have 50% and the SC/ST have 45% merit. The students in these criteria are eligible for the Karnataka labour welfare fund from the Karnataka government. The students in this criteria can apply for the Karnataka scholarship by going on the official website. To take more details click on klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2021-2022.
klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship Application Form 2020
Karnataka government has started the application form for the students of labours. The parents who are working in the factory or any industry are eligible for this scholarship.
Karnataka Labour Welfare Fund Benefits 2021-2022
The Karnataka labour welfare society has started the scholarship for the students of labours to give good education to the students of labours. This is a good chance for the students to make their life brighter and to make their future bright. Karnataka government is offering a good opportunity for all the students to take a good step for their life.
Karnataka Labour Welfare Fund Scholarship Amount
- Engineering/ Medical – Rs.10000
- Post Graduation Course – Rs 6000
- Degree Course – Rs 5000
- PUC/ITI – Rs 4000
- High Schooling [8th to 10th] – Rs 3000
How to Apply For klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship [Karnataka Educational Assistance]
- Open the browser and click on the given link of the official website student portal.[https://klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in/student]
- Register all the details in the student portal by making a new account on the official website.
- After registering a six-digit OTP will be sent to your registered mail id or mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and make your new password which is used permanently for opening your application form.
- Open your application form by giving username and password and then give the student security answer which can be used by the student for their form security when the student forgot the password of the form.
- After that apply for the application form by giving all the important details like your name Aadhar Card number etc.
- On next page fill your bank account details where you want to take the scholarship and that account must be on the name of the student who is applying for the scholarship.
- After filling the form completely click on the submit form and the mail of submitting the application form will be sent on the registered mail ID.
- On next page click on the download button and download your application form in the PDF and save it in your computer.
- By submitting the students can take a message of money transferred in their given bank account.
Official Website – Click Here