How To Apply For ICCR Scholarship 2021-22 Form Last Date – a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in Login Portal. Apply Online For A2A ICCR Scholarship 2021 Application Form Required Documents. How To Apply For ICCR Scholarship ICCR Scholarship Portal ICCR Scholarship Stipend A2A ICCR Scholarship Portal ICCR Scholarship 2021-22 for Africa ICCR Scholarship Application Form 2021-22. ICCR Scholarship Application Form 2021-2022. Iccr Scholarship Online apply for the application form on the official website.
- 1 ICCR Scholarship 2021-22 Portal – a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in Login
- 2 ICCR Scholarship List
- 3 How To Apply For ICCR Scholarship 2021-22
- 3.1 Steps To Fill ICCR Registration Form 2021-2022
- 3.2 Steps To Login ICCR Scholarship Portal
- 3.3 Steps To Fill ICCR Scholarship Application Form 2021-22
- 3.4 Required Documents for ICCR Scholarship
- 3.5 General Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- 3.6 Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- 3.7 Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- 3.8 CEP/EEP Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
ICCR Scholarship 2021-22 Portal – a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in Login
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship Portal provides A2A Scholarship to 100 Students per year. So, all eligible students who want to apply for A2A ICCR Scholarship 2021-22 can check here all details regarding ICCR Scholarship 2021. You may check here How To Apply For ICCR Scholarship? ICCR Online Registration Form, Required Documents, ICCR Scholarship Last Date.
All the eligible students for A2A ICCR Scholarship 2021-2022 can apply for this scholarship from the official website. As ICCR Scholarship Online Form is now available on the official site. Students can fill it correctly and submit it to get the Scholarship Amount. Every year a huge number of candidates apply for ICCR Scholarship. As ICCR Scholarship is applicable for International Students.
ICCR Scholarship List
Indian Council for Cultural Relations provides many Scholarship Schemes for all eligible 100 International students. You may check A2A Scholarship List from below.
- General Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- Nehru Memorial Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- CEP/EEP Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
- ICCR Scholarship Scheme for Indian Music and Dance
How To Apply For ICCR Scholarship 2021-22
To Apply Online For ICCR Scholarship 2021, candidates have to follow the below steps. First of all the candidates have to fill Registration Form and after that get a Login. After getting Login Fill A2A ICCR Scholarship Application Form correctly.
Steps To Fill ICCR Registration Form 2021-2022
- Firstly, visit to official website of ICCR – a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in.
- Now click on the “Applicant Registration” link.
- And fill in all details correctly such as – Country, Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID & Password.
- And click on Submit link.
Steps To Login ICCR Scholarship Portal
- After getting Registered Successfully. You have received Verification Mail.
- Visit to A2A ICCR Scholarship Portal and click on the Login link.
- Now Enter your Email ID and Password and Captcha Code.
- Click on Submit button.
- Your ICCR Scholarship Dashboard will open.
Steps To Fill ICCR Scholarship Application Form 2021-22
- You can check Apply Application, Check Status, View Profile links from ICCR Scholarship Dashboard.
- To fill Application Form, you have to click on Apply Application Link.
- ICCR Scholarship Application will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Upload your Signature and Photo.
- Click on Submit button.
Required Documents for ICCR Scholarship
- A recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Copies of all academic qualifications, certificates, and mark sheet of candidate.
- Applicant’s physical fitness certificate.
- Recommendations / character certificates from previous University / School.
- Passport Number.
- Age Proof of applicant.
- Synopsis detail in case of Ph.D candidates.
General Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
The GSS is one of the important scholarship schemes of ICCR for Foreign Students which is awarded at the level of undergraduate/postgraduate levels and for pursuing research to foreign students belonging to Asian and Latin American Countries.
Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
Being a neighboring country India has taken initiative for the upliftment of Bangladeshi and to make strong cultural and academic relations, the Govt. of India introduced the following schemes:
i) Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme
ii) India Scholarship (Bangladesh) Scheme
iii) Border Guard Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme
to pursue Undergraduate/Postgraduate, Ph.D. including engineering courses on behalf of MEA to the Bangladeshi nationals under which more than 200 students are benefited every year.
Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
The scheme to implement the policy of Commonwealth countries to contribute together in providing higher education to each other under which the Government of India through ICCR is providing scholarship at the level of undergraduate/postgraduate/doctoral and Research courses in Indian Universities to the students for Commonwealth Countries.
Nehru Memorial Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
Since Sri Lanka has strong linkages with India since ancient times, the Government of India for the revival of brotherhood roots introduced these schemes through ICCR under the same sub-schemes in the name of eminent leaders.
i) Nehru Memorial Scholarship Scheme (ICCR) – The scholarship schemes are for Srilankan nationals covering all UG courses including engineering and excluding medical courses.
ii) Nehru Memorial Scholarship Scheme (MEA) – The scholarship schemes are for Srilankan nationals covering all UG courses including engineering and excluding medical courses.
iii) Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship meant for Human Resource Development in the fields of Agriculture, Sciences, and Engineering for study at the Post-Graduate level.
iv) Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme – This Scholarships for studies in the field of Information Technology for studies at the UG level.
CEP/EEP Scholarship Scheme – ICCR
Under the Cultural Exchange Programme/Educational Exchange Programme signed between India and other foreign countries, the ICCR offers slots as indicated in the CEP/EEPs slots for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses. The slots are offered only to those countries where we have valid CEP/EEPs. Terms and conditions are governed by the terms and conditions of the CEP/EEP’s.
ICCR Scholarship Scheme for Indian Music and Dance
ICCR Scholarship Scheme for training in Indian Music and Dance. India has a unique identity in its culture and heritage special in Music and Dance to explore possibilities worldwide. The ICCR offers more than a hundred scholarships to study Indian Classical Music, Dance and Yoga etc. to foreign students.
Click Here For Official Website of ICCR Scholarship.