[Shadi.edisha.gov.in] Haryana Marriage Registration Online Form – Download Marriage Certificate.State Government has recently introduced Haryana marriage registration portal. Haryana Online marriage registration portal enable all the recently married couple to register their marriage online in Haryana state. Marriage registration is very important to avail the benefits of online services. Marriage registration portal launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Haryana Vivah registration online portal.
Haryana government has recently introduced Haryana marriage registration act. Now state people are able to to apply online for Haryana marriage registration certificate. The information regarding haryana vivah registration portal given by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. Those recently married couple who wants to register their marriage online they can build with Haryana vivah registration portal to get marriage certificate. Complete eligibility criteria and application fees related information mentioned in the below article.
- 1 Haryana Marriage Registration Online Application Form – saralharyana.gov.in
- 1.1 Overview of Haryana Marriage Registration
- 1.2 About of Haryana Marriage Online Registration – shaadi.edisha.gov.in
- 1.3 Important Document Required For HR Marriage Certificate Registration
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria Marriage Online Registration Certificate in Haryana
- 1.5 Timeline of Presentation of Application and Application Fee
- 2 Application Procedure For Haryana Marriage Registration Online
- 3 How To Download Haryana Marriage Certificate Online
Haryana Marriage Registration Online Application Form – saralharyana.gov.in
As we all know that there are various service charges and complete eligibility criteria required to check. Registration of marriage in urban local bodies is being carried out under Haryana compulsory registration of Marriage Act 2008. If you’re looking for procedure of registration and issuance of marriage certificate in Haryana. Then read out this whole article till the end and you are able to get complete Haryana registration procedure and important information.
Overview of Haryana Marriage Registration
- Name of scheme – marriage registration
- Launched by – haryana government
- Main objective – online portal for marriage registration certificate
- Benefits – state people
- Official link – shaadi.edisha.gov.in
About of Haryana Marriage Online Registration – shaadi.edisha.gov.in
We all know that marriage registration certificate is a proof of marriage and registered under provisions of Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and rule framed under section 8 by the state government. Haryana came into existence on 16.07.2008. All marriage after date it came into force have to duly registered through marriage that have not been adjusted would not be considered invalid.
Important Document Required For HR Marriage Certificate Registration
- Proof of age and residence of bride and bridegroom.
- Photographs of marriage
- Three joint photographs of bride groom and bride
- If presented after 90 days and undertaking from parties stating reason of delay.
Eligibility Criteria Marriage Online Registration Certificate in Haryana
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Both bridegroom and bride had completed age of 21 years and 18 years respectively.
Timeline of Presentation of Application and Application Fee
|Timeline of presentation of the application||Fee In Rs.||CSC Fee|
|Within 90 days of marriage||100/-||20/-|
|After 90 days and within one year||150/-|
|After one year on marriage solemnized before the commencement of act 2008 and not registered earlier.||200/-|
Application Procedure For Haryana Marriage Registration Online
If applicant wants to register their marriage then they have to follow below procedure:
- First candidates need to visit the official website of Haryana vivah registration portal.
- On the home page you have to click on the account and register yourself.
- After that a form will appear on your screen where you have to enter all the required details.
- After that need to click on register option and click on account tab.
- Now you have to click on sign in option.
- After that you have to enter username and password click on sign in option.
- Now you have to click on register marriage option.
- A form will appear on your screen where you have to enter all the required details that asked in online application form.
- After filling complete application form you have to click on submit option.
- Now you have to pay application fee by clicking on the my registration and then click on view option.
- Now you have to provide received your payment and enter all the payment details and address requirement.
Steps For Haryana Marriage Registration Offline
If anyone who wants to choose offline method than they have to follow the below procedure:
- In the offline method candidate need to visit enlistment centre of relationship in Municipal Corporation veer marriage is observed.
- Present the application alongside with necessary documents.
- After that your application form is verified then you will get your marriage certificate.
How To Download Haryana Marriage Certificate Online
If you want to download your marriage certificate then you have to follow The below steps.
- First applicant needs to visit the official website direct link given here.
- On the home page you have to click on online status option under online services menu.
- A new web page is displayed on screen where you have to enter the following details.
- Transaction ID
- Verification code
After that you have to click on download link.
Through this way you are able to download online marriage certificate.
Steps For Print Marriage Registration Certificate
- First you have to visit the official website of registration portal.
- On the home page you have to click on account option then you need to login by entering credentials.
- After you have to click on my registration tab.
- Now you need to search marriage registration id and click on view option.
- Form will appear on your screen where you have to click on print option.
Through this way you are able to download your marriage certificate.