Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 [Haryana Free Laptop Vitran Scheme]. Apply Online For Muft Tablet Yojana Haryana Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website. हरियाणा मुफ्त टैबलेट योजना अप्लाई / हरियाणा निशुल्क टेबलेट योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन रजिस्ट्रेशन.
- 1 Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Online Registration [Muft Tablet Vitran Scheme]
- 2 हरियाणा मुफ्त टैबलेट योजना 2021 – Tablet Yojana Haryana Status, Beneficiary List [For Class 8th – 12th]
- 3 How To Apply Online For Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 – Registration Process
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Online Registration [Muft Tablet Vitran Scheme]
The Haryana government has started a new yojana named as Haryana Tablet Yojana 2021 for the students of the Haryana state. The chief minister of Haryana Mr Manohar Lal Khattar has started this yojana for the students who are studying in 8th to 12th class. This yojana is started only for the government school students and the students studying in 8th to 12th class, the Haryana government will give them a tablet for their further studies and to control all the problems in their studies during the COVID-19 Lockdown. This yojana is started on 28th November 2020 and the chief minister started Haryana Muft Tablet Yojana 2021 by posting on Twitter.
हरियाणा मुफ्त टैबलेट योजना 2021 – Tablet Yojana Haryana Status, Beneficiary List [For Class 8th – 12th]
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana is started by the Haryana government for giving free tablets to all the students of Haryana who are studying in class 8th to 12th. The students whoa re studying in Haryana have good news that the government is giving free tablets for their studies at home. The Muft Tablet Yojana 2021 is only given to the students of SC, ST, OBC Students and they are only eligible for taking the benefit of muft tablet yojana 2021. When the students pass out from 12th class then the tablets will be given back to the school for using for all other students of the school. The students who are interested in taking the benefit of this yojana can apply online for Haryana tablet yojana 2021.
Haryana Tablet Yojana 2021 Overview
|Name of yojana||Haryana Tablet Yojana 2021|
|Yojana Started by||Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Yojana Starting year||2021|
|Yojana beneficiaries||The students of Haryana|
|Yojana Mode||Apply Online|
|Yojana Motive||To give free tablets to the students of Haryana|
|Yojana Official website||Available Soon|
Haryana Muft Tablet Vitran Scheme 2021 Benefits
The students who are studying in the class 8th to 12th are eligible for talking tablets from the government and all other benefits are given below.
- This yojana is only eligible for the students of Haryana.
- Only the students of class 8th to 12th are eligible.
- Haryana tablet yojana 2021 is only given to the students of SC, ST, OBC Students.
- By the help of the tablets, the students can take the online classes for their studies.
- In this tablet you can install digital library and read digital books, videos, tests etc.
- On this tablet the students can give their online examination by sitting at home.
- By the help of this tablet the students can take a good knowledge by sitting home.
Haryana Free Laptop Vitran Scheme 2021 Documents Required
The documents required under the Haryana Muft Tablet Yojana 2021 are given below.
- Adhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- The certificate in which the student is studying
- The student is only eligible if he is staying in Haryana
- Only class 8th to 12th are eligible for this yojana.
- Only the government school students are eligible for this yojana.
How To Apply Online For Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 – Registration Process
To apply online for haryana tablet yojana 2021 the students have to wait for some time because the haryana government has not started this yojana yet.spo the students who are interested are requested to wait for sometime and when the yojana will start we will inform you by this article so be connected for additional information.