[अन्त्योदय अन्न योजना] Antyodaya Anna Yojana – Apply Online, Eligibility, Launched Date. Read Complete Details of PM Antyodaya Anna Yojana from this page.
- 1 Antyodaya Anna Yojana – Application Process, Eligibility, Benefits
- 2 Antyodaya Anna Yojana | अन्त्योदय अन्न योजना [Launched Date]
- 3 Antyodaya Anna Yojana Application Process [Apply Online]
Antyodaya Anna Yojana – Application Process, Eligibility, Benefits
There are many poor families in India who do not even have food grains to eat. The Antyodaya Anna Yojana is a public distribution system that provides food grains to a very poor section of the concentrated and poor population. Under this scheme, families who live below the poverty line are provided food grains at low rates. In this article, you can get complete information about Antyodaya Anna Scheme.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana | अन्त्योदय अन्न योजना [Launched Date]
The Pradhan Mantri Antyodaya Anna Yojana was launched on 25 December 2000 by former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee for poor families. This scheme was first released in the state of Rajasthan. The main objective of releasing the Antyodaya scheme is to make India a HungerFree India. Through the AAY, food security has to be provided to poor families and at the same time, their standard of living is to be improved. Under this scheme, the yellow Antyodaya ration card will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Antyodaya Anna Yojana
According to the survey conducted in India, 29% of the population in the country is living below the poverty line. Such people do not even have food grains to eat. For the application of Antyodaya, the conditions given below must be fulfilled.
- A family living below the poverty line can apply for this AAY Scheme.
- The family whose annual income is less than 15000 rupees is eligible for this scheme.
- Disabled people can also apply for this scheme.
- Widow women and senior citizens who are the head of the family who is also eligible for the Yojana.
- Such tribal families who live in rural and hilly areas will also be eligible.
Document Required For PM AAY
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Deletion certificate or Affidavit saying that the applicant does not hold any Ration card previously.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Application Process [Apply Online]
Candidates who are the eligible person for the AAY Scheme can follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- For Urban Areas – Eligible person needs to visit the Urban Development Department for the Application.
- For Rural Areas – Need to visit the Gram Sabha for application of Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Features of PM Antyodaya Anna Scheme
Under the Antyodaya Anna scheme, 1 crore families will be searched who live below the poverty line and such families will be provided Wheat at Rs 2 per kg and rice at Rs 3 per kg. Under this scheme, the government will provide 35 kg of Wheat per month to each family. According to the new update, now the families coming under this scheme can also buy 1 kg of sugar at Rs.18.50 per kg from the ration shop.
After the identification of eligible persons, Antyodayab Anna Ration Cards will be issued to the Antyodaya families by the designated authority. The ration card will contain details regarding the family such as name, age, ration card number, address, etc.
|Read More About AAY Scheme||Click Here|
If you have any type of queries regarding this article post it in the below comment section. For Latest Sarkari Yojana Updates, Subscribe Our Blog by pressing the bell icon.