AICTE Scholarship 2021-22 – Application Form List Apply Online Login Check Status Eligibility Application Process Rewards For the last date and Amount for GATE/GPAT qualified students at official website at www.aicte-india.org
- 1 AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2021-22 – Check Online Status and Application Form
- 2 What is the eligibility criteria AICTE Saksham Scholarship?
- 3 What are the Documents required for AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2021-22?
- 4 Benefits Under AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2021-22
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2021-22 – Check Online Status and Application Form
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is providing scholarships to the GATE/GPAT qualified students. AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship 2020-21 has a goal to develop technical education in India. AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship provides financial help to all the applicants.
What is the eligibility criteria AICTE Saksham Scholarship?
Students who want to apply for All India Council for Technical Education Scholarship must have qualified GATE/GPAT Exams. Students must have admission in 1st year for M.Tech./M.E./M.Pharma/M.Arch courses. Students must have admission to the recognised institution.
What are the Documents required for AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2021-22?
Students who are eligible for the AICTE Scholarship 2020-21 must have all the documents which are asked during the filling the of the application form. These documents are
- GATE/GPAT scorecard
- Bank passbook
- Aadhaar card (Students from J&K, Meghalaya and Assam are exempted)
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate, not more than a year old (only for OBC candidates)
Note: All the documents should be Scanned and must be in PDF Format.
Benefits Under AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2021-22
All India Council for Technical Education Scholarship provides financial help to all the students. Students will get the monthly reward of INR 12,400 per month. The benefit of the scholarship will be rewarded for two years and the reward also increased as per the duration of the courses.
What is the Online Application Procedure for AICTE Scholarship
Students who want to go for online registration for the AICTE Scholarship can follow the steps written below:
- First of all, get the institute ID and student ID from the institute.
- Now visit the official website i.e.
- From home page fill in the application form for PG Scholarship GATE/GPAT.
- Check all the details carefully
- Upload the scanned documents to the portal in PDF format only.
- Click on “Submit Application”
- Take the print of the application form for further use.
Official Website – Click Here