Looking to revolutionize the Indian dairy farming sector? Explore the Acharya Vidyasagar Gau Samvardhan Yojana, empowering dairy farmers through comprehensive support and sustainable practices. Our scheme offers financial assistance, streamlined application processes, and inclusive benefits, fostering a thriving and empowered dairy community in India. Discover eligibility criteria and application details today.
Welcome to the Acharya Vidyasagar Gau Samvardhan Yojana, a transformative initiative revolutionizing dairy farming practices in India. Our mission is to uplift dairy farmers by providing comprehensive support, thus contributing significantly to the economic growth of local communities and the dairy industry.
- All-Inclusive Scheme Details for Dairy Farming in India
- Eligibility Criteria for Dairy Farming Scheme
- Streamlined Application Process for Dairy Farming Scheme
- Required Documentation for Dairy Farming Scheme
- Unveiling the Benefits of the Dairy Farming Scheme in India
All-Inclusive Scheme Details for Dairy Farming in India
Our scheme supports all categories of dairy farmers in India, promoting sustainable and responsible land use practices. To qualify, beneficiaries must possess at least one acre of agricultural land for their dairy farming operations. Streamlining the milk production process is a key aspect of our approach, ensuring efficient and effective dairy production.
Plan Unit Cost and Financial Support
Under our scheme, approved plans cater to a minimum of five animals, with a substantial project limit of up to Rs. 10.00 lakhs. We strive to alleviate financial burdens by facilitating 75 percent project cost coverage through accessible bank loans, providing a robust foundation for sustainable dairy farming operations.
Financial Support Framework for Dairy Farmers
Our dedicated team ensures a structured reimbursement plan, covering the interest on 75 percent of the unit cost or 5 percent per annum, up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000 annually, for a period of seven years. Additionally, any interest rate exceeding 5 percent is the responsibility of the beneficiary, fostering a balanced and sustainable financial framework to support the dairy industry in India.
Eligibility Criteria for Dairy Farming Scheme
To streamline the application process, it’s essential to meet the following eligibility criteria for the dairy farming scheme:
- The scheme welcomes all registered cow shelters, non-governmental organizations, and individual dairy farmers actively involved in the dairy industry.
- Our program exclusively supports indigenous cows recognized by the Indian government, emphasizing sustainable and locally adaptable dairy farming practices.
- Cow owners or cow shelters must hold valid registration with the Gau Samvardhan Board, ensuring ethical and regulated dairy farming practices.
- Applicants must possess valid Aadhaar cards for streamlined communication and efficient documentation.
- Providing adequate and appropriate facilities for cows, including dedicated space, feeding arrangements, sanitation measures, and medical care, is crucial for eligibility.
- A valid and operational bank account in the name of the cow shelter or the individual applicant is a mandatory requirement, ensuring transparent and seamless financial transactions within the dairy farming industry.
Streamlined Application Process for Dairy Farming Scheme
Applying for our scheme is a straightforward process involving the following steps:
- Initial beneficiary approval within the Gram Sabha, showcasing community involvement and support in the Indian dairy farming industry.
- Following the Gram Sabha’s endorsement, the Janpad Panchayat convenes to approve selected beneficiaries, emphasizing localized governance and decision-making within the dairy industry.
- The Deputy Director of the Animal Husbandry Department oversees the final approval process, ensuring meticulous verification and compliance with all necessary regulations for successful dairy farming operations in India.
- Once the application has received necessary approvals, the designated bank facilitates the final approval, ensuring seamless and transparent financial support for the approved dairy farming projects across India.
Required Documentation for Dairy Farming Scheme
To expedite the application process, it’s essential to compile and submit the following documents:
- Aadhaar card, serving as a primary identification and verification document for dairy farmers in India.
- Valid land documents, underscoring responsible land ownership and management practices in the Indian dairy industry.
- Bank details, facilitating seamless financial transactions and efficient fund disbursement for successful dairy farming operations in India.
Unveiling the Benefits of the Dairy Farming Scheme in India
Our scheme offers numerous benefits to dairy farmers in India, promoting sustainable growth and enhanced productivity within the dairy farming sector:
- Provision of a comprehensive dairy farming plan, accommodating a minimum of five animals and a maximum project cost of Rs. 10.00 lakhs, fostering the growth and scalability of dairy farming operations in India.
- Ensuring access to 75 percent of the project cost through structured and manageable bank loans, promoting responsible financial management and sustainable investment practices in the Indian dairy industry.
- Offering a transparent and structured reimbursement plan, covering the interest on 75 percent of the unit cost or 5 percent per annum, up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000 annually, for a period of seven years, ensuring a balanced and supportive financial framework for dairy farmers in India.
- Empowering the general category with margin money support equivalent to 25 percent of the project cost, up to a maximum of Rs. 1.50 lakhs, ensuring equitable and accessible financial support for all dairy farmers in India.
- Extending additional support to the SC/ST categories, encompassing 33 percent of the project cost, up to a maximum of Rs. 2.00 lakhs, highlighting our commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse dairy farming community in India.
Also Read :-
- Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana
- Ladli Behna Awas Yojana 2023
- MP Rajya Bimari Sahayata Nidhi Yojana
- Lakhpati Didi Yojana: Mahilaon ke Liye Ek Kadam Sashaktikaran ki Disha Mein
- PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme
For more information on how to take advantage of our dairy farming scheme, kindly check your eligibility and begin the application process through our dedicated online portal. Join us in this transformative journey, and together, let’s pave the way for sustainable and empowered dairy farming practices in India.